Normal hair shampoo
Solid shampoo for normal hair made with lavender and rosemary.
Your cart will total 12 points that can be converted into a voucher of CA$0.60.
This shampoo is ideal for normal hair.
It contains a lot of active ingredients, such as:
- Jojoba oil that brings vitality and shine to the hair and regulates sebum.
- Nettle Hydrolat that strengthens hair and regulates sebum.
- Broccoli oil nourishes and detangles the hair.
- Lavender essential oil that has an antimicrobial, antiseptic and soothing action.
- Phytokeratin that helps maintain hair hydration.
- Vegetable collagen that sheaths and thickens the hair.
- Vitamin B5, which strengthens and shines the hair.
How to use: Wet the hair well. Beforehand, lather the shampoo in your hand then lather it in your hair. Once the desired amount of foam is reached, massage your hair and scalp, then rinse. After each use, it is important to dry your shampoo in the open air.
This shampoo is vegan.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, lavandula angustifolia water extract * (lavender water-softener), Simmondsia chinensis oil * (jojoba oil), Brassica oleracea var. italica seed oil (broccoli oil), Urtica dioica leaf powder, Citrus aurantium dulcis peel extract, Zizyphus jujuba leaf powder * (Sidr powder), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (phytokeratin), Moroccan lava clay (rhassoul clay from Morocco), Kaempferia galangal root powder (kachur sugandhi powder), Ricinus communis oil * (castor oil), glycoproteins (plant collagen), Lavandula officinalis oil (lavender essential oils) , Panthenol (provitamin B5), Rosmarinus officinalis oil (rosemary essential oils), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Potassium sorbate. | * biological
- Made in
- How to limit waste
- Hair type
- Normal hair
No customer reviews for the moment.
You might also like
Security Guarantees: Go to our Terms and Conditions section.
Delivery Policy: Packages are usually shipped within 4 working days after receipt of payment.
Return Policy: Returns of goods must be pre-authorized by the Choix sensés team. For more information, visit the Shipping and Returns page.